From CPA to Business Owner to Social Media Vice President. At first glance, it's not a likely trek through one's career. But Chris Reimer of Rizzo Tees is here to tell the story.
Chris has a remarkable story that I'm sure will resonate with many. He found himself in a job that he wasn't super excited to go to each day. That let him start Rizzo Tees (online tee shirt company) in his basement after hours and build a Twitter following of over 40K. But the story takes an interesting twist which leads him back to a full time job that he loves. In this interview, we chat about:
- Why being a CPA wasn't for him anymore
- How he got the idea to start Rizzo Tees
- The realities of working fulltime and building a business after hours
- Why and how he used Twitter to spread the word about Rizzo Tees
- How being an entrepreneur led him back to a regular gig
- Advice for anyone dreaming about starting a business while working a job they don't "dig"
Hope you enjoy!
Tell Chris Reimer You Saw Him on G&T, ok!
Chris Reimer is the founder of Rizzo Tees and VP of Social Media at Falk Harrison. Be sure to say "Hi" to Chris at: